WA Notifications Reader Free allows you to read all WA messages that you receive without opening WA application. So, if you receive new messages, and you don’t want to answer immediately, this app will allow you to read everything without delivering to the sender the two blue arrows, or communicating your last access.
Android notifications system often is limited: if a message is too long or if there are too many messages, Android will show you only few words of the notification, or even none.
The application works perfectly: if you’re looking at WA Notifications Reader Free screen and a new message is received, it will appear immediately under the messages already received. On the other end, if you decide to remove notifications from Android system, messages will disappear from WA Notifications Reader Free screen.
If you start to use this app, you cannot do without it!
- you can read all WA messages received
- you’ll see messages grouped by sender (single or groups chats)
- if a message is too long (for example a long group chat), it is shortened to have a better usability. Simply click on the message to see the other part of the text (and vice versa)
- you can delete all WA notifications received
- you can open WA application directly from WA Notifications Reader Free, if you decide to answer to the messages
NOTE 1: You’ll have to give the app the permission to receive notifications. Simply click on application's settings button, it will bring you to the right page.
WA Notifications Reader Free is a free software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2017-03-02. The program can be installed on Android.
WA Notifications Reader Free (version 1.6) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.